Want to learn more about Kiwanis? Click on the image to watch a short video from Kiwanis International about the difference that one individual can make in a child's life, and how we can make a difference together.
Our club welcomes inquiries about membership in the Kiwanis Club of Washington, D.C. Some of the benefits our members enjoy include:
- Changing children’s lives in the District of Columbia
- Improving your community and the world
- Giving back through involvement in Key Club and Circle K
- Developing business contacts and skills
- Building friendships
- Enhancing leadership skills
And what do we ask of our members in return?
- Attend club meetings as your schedule permits
- Participate in club service projects and committees
- Share the experience with others
- Demonstrate pride of membership
- Encourage others to join
- Look out for interesting speakers
Want to learn more? Here's how to get involved!
- Participate in a club project to understand the impact of our service programs
- Attend a luncheon to interact with our members and learn more about our projects and socials. The Club usually meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday monthly at the University Club, (1135 16th St NW). The first meeting is a buffet luncheon at noon; the third Thursday meeting is at 6:00 p.m. with unlimited wine and beer and assorted appetizers. Check our calendar of events to confirm a meeting date.
- Submit an application for membership to the Club Board of Directors for approval (requires two member sponsor signatures)
If you have any questions about the membership process or attending an event, please contact our Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.